This Card was created for the Sugar Bowl Challenge no 30
where the challenge was to create a card based on a sketch and make it shabby chic.
I used an Easel card style as I love these at the moment!. I altered my GorJuss girl stamp and added Wings and another butterfly which was lifted off 3D with silicone glue.
The background papers were from Basic Grey and Crafty Individuals. The background circle was embossed with the damask Cuttlebug folder and all were distressed with Ranger inks.
The Angel words stamp is an old one from Debbie Moore designs. a couple of prima flowers, brads and stickles finish off the design.
The antibiotics seem to be having a mildly positive effect on my chest but a severe negative effect on my digestion! Oh well I must get better soon. As I have been snuggled and wrapped up ward, I have been playing with my Sugar Nellie stamps and made up a couple of mothers day cards. I tried to make the easel style cards, where they stand up with a bit on the front.
This one was based on the Sugar Bowl Challenge based on the sketch. Although I did turn round the sketch and based it on am easel card instead.
I enjoyed playing with the newly bought Gorjuss stamps but my old favourite Maggie Dressing Up is a must for mothers day cards!
Today I feel poorly. I felt poorly yesterday and the day before but last night I was up every house and I really couldn’t go into work this morning. After yesterday, my colleagues refused to sit in the same office as me in case I spread my germs. So I am taking s couple of days annual leave to recharge my batteries and drip and cough in the comfort of my own home!
I think I have been so busy at work that I forget to look after myself. I know I barely get time to do my hobbies as I have a list of things still waiting completion at home. I have had to make some cards recently though and brave the freezing cold conservatory/craft room to play with sticky bits and glue.
I received my new Sugar Nellie stamps. I finally have had a chance to play and tried to take part in the Sugar Bowl challenge to create4 a card based on a sketch and using a button, two brads and three flowers. I didn’t quite make it on some of them but this one turned out all right. These are the lovely Gorguss stamps. I still have to play with the Manga girls.
This last card was a wedding card for one of my work colleagues using a Magnolia stamp.